Living Cup® – Pre-Filled Communion Cup Refund Policy
This Refund Policy below pertains specifically to the Living Cup® – which is a Pre-Filled Communion Cup.
1. If you feel you wish to return a Product, please reach out to our customer service team. Returns may be accepted for two reasons: incorrect delivery or faulty Product.
2. If the Product received by you is an incorrect delivery or is faulty, you have to notify Living Products within 24 hours of receiving the product of the exact reason why you wish to return the product.
3. It is your responsibility to inspect your Product as soon as possible for defects, leaks or spills. If your Product is defective in any way, you have to contact us immediately.
4. Returns (where accepted) need to be dispatched back to us within 3 calendar days from the date on which you originally took delivery. This includes any weekends and/or public holidays. In order for your return to be valid, we need to have received a tracking number or the original product within this 3-day window.
5. The returned Products must be complete and in their original packaging and must be capable of resale for the product to be returned due to an incorrect delivery to you.
6. If the Product is returned due to the Product being damaged, the Product should be returned to Living Products in the exact state in which the Product was received by you.
7. Products returned to Living Products must have the following:
7.1. A Return Authorisation (RA) number on the shipping label;
7.2. Original Manufacturer’s box and packaging (Do not write the RA number on the box). Please re-tape the Manufacturer’s box with clear tape.
7.3. All accessories;
7.4. Call Living Products on +27 11 823 1155 to obtain your Return Authorisation number and get the required RA number. Please have your invoice number available for reference when you call. A returned Product must be returned as new. Approval for a full refund will be based on the condition of the returned item, subject to final determination by Living Products. Otherwise, the return may be refused or subject to a minimum restock fee of 25%. Ensure that you obtain the tracking number for your return from your shipping company. Returns without tracking numbers that are lost during shipment may not be credited. Ship all returns to Living Products, 62A Corvette Industrial Park, 44 Jansen Road, cnr. Yaldwin Road, Jet Park, 1459, Boksburg, South Africa.
8. Living Products reserves the right to change the returns policy at any stage without warning. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are aware of the returns policy at checkout.
9. Living Products reserves the right not to accept returns for any reasonable reason. If the return has not been delivered to us within 3 normal days after first receiving the tracking number, Living Products may assume the Product will not be delivered and close off the application to return.