WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
COOL IDEAS 117 (PTY) LIMITED T/A LIVING PRODUCTS®
- Customers are required to register or log in online using their email address and password in order to make purchases.
- Online prices may differ from prices indicated in store or on any other platform and are subject to change without prior notification.
- Customers may add online sale items to their wishlist but billing will be carried out in accordance with the indicated price online on the date of purchase.
- In the event of a good becoming unavailable for any reason after a customer has purchased the item, the customer will be entitled to a refund or a replacement of another good of the same price.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and exclude shipping costs.
- Customers’ credit card details are required when making online purchases. Alternatively, customers may elect to perform an EFT using the platform provided on the website.
- Credit card payments are secured by Thawte and powered by PayFast, to ensure optimum security when using a credit card to effect payment.
- Delivery will be effected via the Post Office or private couriers, based on what the fastest and most cost effective option is. LP may also use a parcel collect courier system. LP reserves the right to use the most efficient and convenient delivery method.
- Customers are required to provide Living Products (“LP”) with an address for delivery, where someone will be available to accept delivery of the good/s during normal business hours (8:00-17:00).
- LP accepts no responsibility for delayed delivery due to:
10.1.A customer’s failure to provide Living Products with an address where someone will be available to accept delivery of the good/s, or
10.2.Any malfunction or interruption in the Post Office or any other courier’s service for whatever reason.
- Delivery to major centres (i.e. Johannesburg, Pretoria etc) will take place within 7-14 days after placing an order, or such time as the Post Office or courier service can reasonably accommodate.
- Customers will be notified of any unexpected delays as soon as LP becomes aware of the delay.
- Back order goods may be requested and LP will notify the customer when the good/s becomes available, whereafter the customer may purchase the good/s by following the normal procedure online.
- Customers may return any faulty good/s or incorrect good/s that they received within 30 days of delivery for a replacement, provided that the customer notifies LP within 72 hours of receiving the good/s of the reason for the return.
- Returned goods must be complete and in their original packaging and must be capable of resale
- Should a customer elect to subscribe to the LP newsletter, they agree to LP sending the newsletter to the email address provided. Such newsletter may include special offers.
- LP vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and are not transferable or assignable.
- All goods on offer are subject to availability as some stock may be limited. LP will take all reasonable steps to notify customers when products are unavailable.
- The website may contain errors or omissions and information may be subject to inaccuracies.
- LP reserves the right to terminate or suspend the operation of its website or any of its services advertised or provided for on the site at any time and without giving reasons, without prior notice to customers and in its sole discretion.
- LP, its associates, holding company, consultants or employees will not be held liable for any damages suffered relating to the use of this site, for whatever reason.
- LP will further not be liable for:
22.1. Any malfunction, interruption or other failure of the website or computer systems for any reason;
22.2. Any malfunction, interruption or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including but not limited to: public switched communication service providers, internet service providers, local authorities, electricity suppliers and certification authorities; or
22.3. An event of force majeure or any other event in which LP has no control, including but not limited to viruses.
- LP reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Customers will be bound by the most current version and continued use of the website will constitute acceptance of the current terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the current version of the terms and conditions will supersede and replace all previous versions and will be published on LP’s website.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TRADEMARKS
1.1. Unless otherwise stated, all goods supplied by LP including their products, product names, designs, graphics, logos, titles, text and images are trademarks and the property of LP.
1.2. All other unregistered and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1.3. Any reproduction, modification, distribution of LP’s goods, without the prior written consent of LP and the lawful trademark and/or copyright owner is strictly prohibited and constitutes an unlawful infringement of the intellectual property rights of LP and/or such trademark and/or copyright owner.
1.1. The Consumer hereby consents in terms of Section 45 of the Magistrate’s Court Act, Act 32 of 1944 that any legal proceedings arising from the agreement may be instituted in the Magistrate’s Court of any district with jurisdiction in terms of Section 28(1) of the Magistrate’s Act.